Beach holidays are incredibly popular throughout the entire world, with so many breathtaking destinations creating magical travel experiences. Whether your idea of the perfect beach is unbelievable surf breaks or relaxing with cocktails on lush white sands, you’re bound to fall in love with one of these popular beach destinations. There are many WestJet flights to some of these destinations.
Waikiki Beach, Hawaii
– A surfers paradise, Waikiki Beach has a reputation for having some of the best surf breaks in the world. The reef, bordering the coastline of Hawaii, provides breathtaking sites of death defying wave formations, throughout many months of the year.
Kuta Beach, Bali
– Frequented by thousands of Australian’s, as well as visitors from all across the world, Kuta Beach in Bali is one of the most popular tourist attractions on the island. If you choose to spend a day or a week at this beautiful beach, every tourist will visit Kuta during some stage of their Balinese getaway.
Bondi Beach, Australia
– Located on the eastern coast of Australia, in New South Wales, Bondi Beach is just a stone’s throw away from the infamous city of Sydney. During the warmer summer months, it’s nearly impossible to find towel space on the beach, as thousands of tourists flock to the waters.
– One of the most secluded island getaways, in all of the world, the Maldives are known for being the epitome of luxury beach holidays. The only problem you’ll have on your Maldives holiday is deciding whether to stay in your lavish hotel or venture to the pristine beaches.
– The Seychelles Islands can be found in the glistening waters of the Indian Ocean. The calm waters of the islands provide near perfect swimming conditions, with many visitors choosing to snorkel, scuba dive or sail, while holidaying on the islands.
– Langkawi is often referred to as the gateway to an island paradise, with many smaller islands surrounding this tropical destination. Endless sunsets and five star hotels are the main attraction of Langkawi.
The Hamptons, United States
– You’ve no doubt heard of The Hamptons, on television shows or as a place where the rich and famous go to rub shoulders during the summer months. What I can say is that celebrities do have good tastes in beaches, with soft white sand dunes and cool summer breezes filling the air with the scent of the ocean.
Surfers Paradise Beach, Australia
– An Australian icon, Surfers Paradise Beach is one of the main attractions for Gold Coast holidays. It often seems like Surfers Paradise never sleeps, with beachgoers soaking up the sun by day and party people taking over the club scene by night.
Venice Beach, United States
– While this may not be the beach with the most magical sunsets or the whitest sand, Venice Beach is still one of the most popular beaches in the world. Hundreds of thousands of tourists visit the destination every year, people watching the roller skating bikini girls and weightlifting legends on the shore.
Bora Bora, Tahiti
– A list of the world’s most popular beaches would not be complete without a mention of the South Pacific, particularly Tahiti. Bora Bora is one of the most luxurious islands in the South Pacific, offering overwater bungalows that allow guests to truly appreciate the beautiful waters which surround them.
If you’re looking for the perfect beach holiday, soak up the Australian sun in Surfers Paradise or take a luxurious trip to the islands of the Maldives.